On November 19, 2020, Mr. Yusino Meltetake – Acting Secretary General of Vanuatu Citizenship Commission signed the letter to appoint Mr. Tai Phan, Co-Founder of VGlobal Partners as official representative of the Vanuatu Development Support Program (DSP) in Viet Nam.
The Vanuatu Citizenship Program has issued passports to 2,336 main applicants
According to the government’s information, The Vanuatu Development Support Program (VDSP) from launching in 2017 to Aug 2020 facilitated citizenship for 2,336 main applicants. The largest group by the country of origin were Chinese investors with 42% of the total number since 2017. The Chinese were followed by African, Lebanese, Libyan and Pakistani, Russia, Turkey, Vietnam…
Obtain a second passport under Vanuatu DSP Citizenship Program
- In January 2017, the Government of the Republic of Vanuatu launched their Development Support Program (DSP) for the purpose of raising funds to support infrastructure and promoting economic development of Vanuatu.
- The DSP was enacted by the Vanuatu Government under the Citizenship Act (CAP 112) with the powers conferred on the Prime Minister by Section 20 of the Citizenship Act (112) Order No.215 of 2016.
- Pursuant to the Order, candidates may apply for Vanuatu Honorary Citizenship by contribution of EUR 188,000 per application (up to 4 family members) to the Government of Vanuatu.
- The citizenship acquired under the DSP program is fully recognized by the Government of Vanuatu and the nationality is regarded as Ni- Vanuatu.
- Those applying for and receiving Vanuatu Citizenship under the DSP have the full right to reside in Vanuatu at all times and the passport is renewable upon expiry.
- Honorary Citizenship is hereditary.
Detailed Government Fee:
- Single Applicant: 130.000USD
- A Married Couple: 150.000USD
- A Married Couple + 1 child: 165.000USD
- A Married Couple + 2 children: 180.000USD
- Additional Dependent: 10.000USD
Antigua & Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
Guinea – Bissau*
Hong Kong SAR
South Korea (Jeju Island only)
Federated States of Micronesia
Papua New Guinea*