Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Programs
1. National Development Fund (NDF)
Applicants are required to make a contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF) in the minimum sum of:
- Family of 4 persons: US $100,000
- Family of 5 or more persons: US $125,000
The contribution is in the form of a one-time payment. Government processing fees and due diligence fees apply.
2. Approved Real Estate Investment
Applicants are required to make an investment in designated, approved real estate with a value of at least: US$200,000 (Any size family)
3. University of the West Indies (UWI) Fund
Making an investment in this fund entitles one member of the family to a one-year scholarship, tuition only, at the University of the West Indies. To qualify for citizenship under the UWI option an investment into this fund must be made with a minimum of 6 persons, the investment is:
US $150,000 (Minimum family of 6 persons, ALL INCLUSIVE)
Why Antigua & Barbuda?
Antigua & Barbuda Overview
- Antigua & Barbuda is an independent twin island Commonwealth state.
- Land of 365 white sand beaches
- Year-round tropical climate
- Population of 100,000
- The main industry: TOURISM
- The local currency is Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
- XCD pegged to the US$ at EC$2.7 to US$1 (over 40 Years)
- Tax free country (NO TAX on Personal Income, wealth, worldwide income, gift, inheritance, ABSOLUTELY NO TAXES)